User Supplied Information
The Policy applies when you, the user, visit or use DGL’s websites or the educational activities contained therein. DGL does not collect or store user data or personal information, and any such information collected through its websites and educational activities is supplied by the user and used for continuing medical education accreditation purposes. Such information may include the following:
- Contact Information, including your name, email address, mailing or home address, phone number;
- Account Information, including account login credentials (usernames, passwords, password reminders, or other account information);
- Payment Information, including credit card or debit card information, or other user provided payment information; and/or
- Customer support information supplied by the user.
Device and Usage Data
- Computer and device information, including IP address, browser type and version, operating system, and other unique identifiers;
- Usage data, such as the features accessed on the website and the education activities contained therein, the setting selected, time spent on each activity or area/topic within the activity, date and time stamps, and pages visited; and/or
- Education activities selected, taken, submitted, the questions viewed, answers completed, grades, scores.
Users may change or modify their cookie settings on their own web browser settings, but this may prevent full access to DGL’s websites or the education activities contained therein.
Use of Information
Any data or information received or collected by DGL is retained and used as required for accreditation purposes, and as such, is submitted to the relevant accrediting body for review and processing. DGL makes no representation or warranty to the data and information once it is received by the accrediting body and is not responsible for such data after that time. User personal information is never sold or disclosed to a third-party without the permission of the user.
DGL regularly removes user data and information that is outdated or no longer necessary for accreditation purposes. However, DGL may use the data or information to respond to requests, inquiries, comments or concerns, or to provide materials, communications, or promotions requested by the user. DGL may also use any data or information in accordance with any applicable law or legal obligation.
Third Party Supplied Information
From time to time, DGL receives user information from third-parties, such as social media, accreditation companies, lead generators, or other entities. This information is used only for the purposes designated by the user when the user submitted its data to the third-party. Additionally, DGL makes use of social media and other third-party websites in furtherance of its mission statement. Any interaction through such third parties is governed by the respective third parties’ privacy and/or data storage policies, and DGL makes no warranties or representations about such entities or their policies. However, DGL may receive user information when users post or share information about DGL on social media or third-party websites. DGL may use such information to increase the effectiveness of its mission statement and communicate with the user via social media or third-party website.
If you believe any of your information has been used inappropriately or if you have further questions, please contact Dane Garvin Ltd. at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 847.729.4482. DGL reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time.